babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Family Bears

A few weeks ago, we, being the family of Bears, went to the park to take some family pictures. There is Baby Bear, Cinna Bear and DaDa Bear. Funny story on how we become the family of Bears, maybe one day I will share it with you. But in the mean time, you can always ask us. Check them out...




Baby Bear is such a character that is in her own bubble. Check out this little personality.


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Case, your little one is too beautiful! She definitely has your personality (curious one)! When will you bring her to SA for me?? Miss you so much! Jess

mumovearls said...

Tag your it! left details on my blog-nena

Linda said...

hey can you e-amil me some pictures? like one of these family type shots - it is so fun to at least be able to see you guys