babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Vampire Vs. Werewolf


For my birthday, my wonderful brother - who is always looking out for books that I would read - gave me a book called Twilight. About a week to 10 days after my birthday, I decided that I should actually read the book and not just let it sit around and collect dust. So I began to read it. A few chapters in, I was hooked. I never thought that there was an amazing story, but the author just traps in you with the way she writes. About a week later, I finished the book, and was wanting to sink my teeth into book two. So I dragged Ben out and we bought the second and third book. I have not been able to put them down. Like I said before, it is not a major plot that just has you hooked, it is the way she writes the story. It is just a page turner, you want to keep reading to find out what happens next. Because of that, I have been nose deep in a book for the past three weeks or so, meaning that I have neglected my homework - Oops, and now I am trying to catch up. Classes end on December 14th, so I can guarantee more postings after that, but right now, I am sorry, but you are stuck with just a few. And for those of you who want to get wrapped up in a page turning story, get your hands on Twilight!

0 Comments: