babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

21 Again!

Today is my coworker/bosses birthday. Yesterday my big boss, Frank, comes to me and asks about birthdays. I told him it was entirely up to the girl. He said that it was Cindy. I laughed at him and said that I had it all taken care of. I was going to make a sign for her door, have balloons all over her floor and have streamers from the ceiling. I got the sign made and then Sue and Tyler (6th floor friends) came down with balloons and little signs to hang from her ceiling. It was so much fun. Franks' nickname around the office is Scrooge. He does not enjoy the decorating or festive atmosphere - but we are sure that appreciates it. So he was grumpy as we decorated. Lets just say putting up with Scrooge was worth Cindy's reaction.


0 Comments: