babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The End has Come and Gone...

The end of another semester has come and gone. The beginning of the semester I was freaking out! I had seven classes, working part-time, trying to keep a husband happy, a house clean and a baby was stealing all my energy and food. I did not think that I could do it! It just seemed so overwhelming. But with the help of a few select amazing people I was able to pull through it - better than I thought I would have done. My grades go as follows:


ACC 104 - Fundamentals of Computer Accounting (Quickbooks) - A
BUS 151 - Principles of Marketing - A-
BUS 200 - Project Management - A
BUS 201 - Principles of Management - A-
BUS 260 - Business Finance - A
REL 393R - Women in the Scriptures - A
SS 101 - Introduction to Psychology - B+

I really hated my SS class, so I am glad that I passed! Otherwise I have never had so many untainted A's (not A-'s) in one semester before! I am just hoping that I can get these grades next semester - my last! I only have 5 classes and two are religions, so I already have two A's but that is really besides the point. Religion classes are easy A's, it is the other ones that are the problem sometimes!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Case, Absolute brilliant results. Well done. I am so proud of you.

Linda said...

GOOD GOING - next semester??? - you are one crazy girl! to be managing all this stuff at once