babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Who said complaining does not get results?


So the other day I was complaining that here in Utah (which is meant to have the best snow) there is never any real snow. Well, with all the complaining I have done about the snow issues, the Lord decided to do something about it. I am proud to say that we got about 7 - 7 1/2 inches of snow on Saturday - more than we have had since I have been here! I was so excited! It is so beautiful! I had so much fun taking pictures and eating it.


I am slowly learning some truths about snow:
1. It is COLD!
2. Eating snow makes you cold!
3. Stupid people like to drive in it.
4. When it is falling it is cute, fluffy and innocent, but when it lands on the road it is hazardous to your health - as mentioned in #3.
5. Not everyone is happy and excited about it - which is so sad!

1 Comment:

mumovearls said...

Beautiful! I love it when it snows! Just don't eat yellow snow!