babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dancing Tummy

So the other night Ben and I rented the Loony Tunes from the video store - we were not in the mode for a movie, but wanted to get something funny - cartoons were the answer. There were a few episodes that were about jazz and had a lot of jazz music in it. Lets just say that we think we might have either a dancer or musician on our hands when this little Worm makes its entrance into the world at the end of the month. Here are two video clips that we took of my tummy dancing - if you watch closely you can tell sometimes when it is with the beat.



3 Comments:

Linda said...

thanks for the entertainment - I can only say - poor Casey!!! That kid is ready to swing! Ben I think he/she likes the drums like you did.

mumovearls said...

Awwwhhh how sweet! we are waiting for a phone call that says you are in labor!

erin and shaun said...

Hey Casey! It's Erin Mendenhall, your visiting teacher. We just dropped dinner off at your place and somehow we got to talking about blogs and your mother-in-law told me about yours. I love to find new people through the blogosphere and see what everyone's up to. It was fun to see yours. Check us out sometime. Otherwise, we'll see you on Sundays!