babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, February 15, 2008

I Learnt to Crawl...

Well not really, but I can push myself around!

The other day Ben was holding Little Cynthia on his chest and was trying to burp her. I was sitting next to him on the bed doing something on the computer. The next thing I hear Ben asking the Little Girl where she was trying to go. I look over to see that she had moved herself so that, instead of vertical on Ben, she was now horizontal with her head facing me. She kept on wriggling her way towards me. Ben let her go. She would use her legs to push on Ben so that she kept moving forward. She got half on me and then she pushed on last time and there was no more Ben to push on so she began to cry. It was the cutest thing ever. She was telling us that she was hungry and knew where the food was.

0 Comments: