babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mr. Mom

I would like to give a shout out to my wonderful husband who has taken on the role of Mr. Mom. Since we have come home from the hospital, Ben has been nothing but helpful and amazing. He not only tends to my needs - since I can't do anything - but he also takes really great care of Little Cynthia. He is the first to get up in the middle of the night when she makes a noice, the first to change her dirty diaper, first to wash her at bath time, if he could he would be first to nurse her as well. He is really making recovery for me a little easier not having to worry so much about everything.

Thanks Ben, you really are one in a million - best husband/dad on earth!

I love you lots!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww my baby brother is growing up! so nice to hear you are a man! You rock. We love you guys and are praying for ya. You can do it Casey! hang in there. I did it 3 times C section! It gets better! Call anytime and ask questions (even collect) or call and I will call you back. ttyl ginger

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet picture. For the first time I can imagine Ben as a father. You're doing great. Keep it up. There is nothing more important in life.

Kimber