babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Biometrics

So I received a letter in the mail from USCIS. They were letting me know that I have a biometrics appointment set for April 4 at 10 AM. I am not entirely sure what biometrics are, but I know it means that I am one step closer to getting my work visa! YAY!!! Then I can work with no problems.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Biometrics are fingerprints and ID photos- they do both for you, in Taylorsville I believe.

Linda said...

digital fingerprints - oh yeah - you don't even use ink anymore -
just a scanner ....

mumovearls said...

YAHOO! CONGRATS -NENA