babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Morning Routine

Lately Little Cindy Kim has been establishing her own morning routine. This is how it goes...

Wake up between 2 - 4 AM for a clean diaper and some warm milk. Then Ben leaves for work. She goes back to sleep for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours and starts to stir. She then riggles out of her blankey cacoon that she is wrapped in and starts to cry. I then pick her up, re-wrap her and try to get her to go back to sleep. After a while she goes back to sleep ONLY if she is cuddled with me in bed. If I try and move her she wakes up and cries. Having her in bed with me makes me a light sleeper and any little move she makes, my eyes pop open to see if she is okay. 7:30 rolls around and she wants a clean diaper and some warm milk again. I manage to keep her asleep until 8/8:30. I change her and feed her and now she is awake and will not go back to sleep. Her eyes are heavy and she keeps yawning - but does she sleep? NO! Ben gets home about 9AM. He showers and takes her. She falls alseep instantly in his arms as they both cuddle up for a morning nap. Will she go to sleep for me? NO! She is turning out to be Daddy's Little Girl!



2 Comments:

mumovearls said...

she fall a sleep with daddy because he does NOT have the food! Good Luck with that schedule thing-n

The Pali's said...

If you want her to sleep longer during the night try giving her a bath before putting her to bed. Thats what we do for Connor and he sleeps 7-8 hours straight.