babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cindy Kim and the Cat

So the other I heard a cat outside out back door. I told Ben and we opened it slowly so that the cat would not come in. We decided that it would be fun to see how little Cindy Kim acts around the cat. So we take her out of the back door and I get the cat. The cat belongs to one of our neighbours that live in the apartment complex - that is why we said it was okay because it was not a stray. We are sitting in the passage way outside our back door. Cindy Kim in sitting on Ben's lap and the cat is playing around with me. Cindy Kim just looks at the black cat, while the black cat is so scared of Cindy Kim. It was funny. I would pick the cat up and put it under Cindy Kim's hand so she can feel its fur and the cat would jump three feet into the air to get away. It just shows that no matter how big or little we are, the animal is always more afraid of us than we are of them. In the end, Cindy Kim had no interest in the cat. I think we need to wait until she is a little older next time.

0 Comments: