babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Graduation

Graduation was fun. It was a whole new experience for me. Cindy Kim was a trooper through the program, she slept about 95% of it. I met Elder L Tom Perry and Elder Kerr. I knew all the teachers that where in the shaking hands line once you get you degree thingy. I knew a bunch of people that were graduating with me, so it made things a little more fun. This graduation marks the end of the students who knew the mansion (the old campus before they moved). That is said. Most of the students that were graduating with me, never knew the old campus. That makes me feel like I am a dinosaur or something.

So the day began like any other. Cindy Kim never let me get as much sleep as I wanted, so I was running on low. Then I started to freak out a little. I never knew if I was meant to get dressed at home or not, I did not know what side my tassel went on and things like that. At 12:30 Layne arrived and we all left for school. We arrived at the Assembly Hall at about 1:00 - the time that I was supposed to be there. Then I got to hang around in the Tabernacle for about 45 minutes while we wait for all the students to arrive. At about 1:45pm, we began the walk to the Assembly Hall. Once there we walked through all the teachers and into the Assembly Hall. Then we walked around the Assembly Hall and to our seats. We hear talks from Elder Perry, President Woodhouse (school president), and two students who were graduating. Then we all stood up, and they said some funny little hockus pocus thing and we got to move our tassels to the other side and walk up on stage to shake every one's hands and get our picture taken. Then we left out of the back door. That was were I got a bunch of pictures with some friends, lost some friends that I wanted to get pictures with and found some teachers. We then went back to the College for a reception, where we had some food, a class picture taken, give a pin as a little present and got a rose.

And by 5 PM we were back at home, with me making dinner like nothing had happened. So I am now a college graduate and scared of the real world!




0 Comments: