babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Pure Ecstasy...First Giggle

Last night Ben and I were putting Cindy Kim to sleep. She had a really full belly and a clean diaper. I gave her to Ben so that he could wrap her up for the night, but instead he felt the need to play peek-a-boo. She was smiling and making her little noise then all of a sudden she looks at me and giggles! It was a real baby giggle laugh. And it was just the cutest. We tried with all our might to get her to do it again, but that little giggle seemed to take every little ounce of energy she had left and she started to fall asleep. So without any doubt, we will try again today!

0 Comments: