babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Next?

Today I got all my grades back from college. I am very surprised at what I got. I did not think that I did that well since I was a space-ball most of the semester with a new baby and all. Here are all my grades:

Accounting II: A

Human Resource Management: A

Business Planning: A

Book of Mormon II: A

Doctrine and Covenants II: B


In my Doctrine and Covenants class, my teacher had the strangest test. We were not told that we needed the student manual and most of the answers to the questions were in it. Also, we would spend a whole 30 seconds on one topic and then we would have about 20 points of the tests about that. It was still a fun class and I did get a lot out of it.

My accounting class was another story in itself. I think that I learned something from it, I am just not sure. My teacher was a wonderful lady that really tried her best and understood when I never went to class and the few weeks that I took off when Cindy Kim was born. But the only reason why I did well is because of two reasons: 1) Colby (the guy I sat next to) re-taught me everything the teacher went over and 2) I really believe that I had angels writing my tests for me. You see before the test I would be stressing about something and Colby will try with all his might to explain it to me lament terms and I would just be more confused. Then in the test, I would write it like it was second nature to me. It was a really strange feeling, as though someone else was moving my hand I was just there.

I blew my teacher away with my PDF portfolio in my Business Planning class. He was still in the old-school way of doing things and wanted your portfolio in a binder, but I had everything on the computer and did not want to kill trees with my 150+ pages. So I did it in PDF and he loved it. I gave him a CD with it on and he said that he needs to get his future classes to do it this way. I was like: YAY!!!

Now that college has finished and I have graduated: What next?

0 Comments: