babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Will He Eat Her?

Last Saturday there was a stake relief society function. After the function I was sitting in the lobby waiting for Ben and I over heard the conversation of a group of older ladies. They were all well dressed (we live is a very wealthy stake). I would have to guess that they ranged from about 55 - 80. What caught my attention to begin with was the content of their conversation. This is what I heard... "He has such a gorgeous body"... "I wonder if he will eat her"... "He is so charming"... "But that body of his"... I was starting to get a little confused. Then it accrued to me that they were talking about Twilight. The books are marketed to the young adults, so it was rather funny to see and hear a bunch of older ladies talking about this young vampire's body.

0 Comments: