babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, May 26, 2008

First Bite

This weekend Little Cynthia turned 4 months! YAY!!! Over the course of the last couple weeks we have been noticing that our little monster, while we eat, looks like a little puppy with a look on her face that says: "Me too?" So we decided that we should see how she does with liquidized big people food - rice to be more accurate. It was rather an interesting event. We don't have a high chair for her so Ben had to hold her while I was feeding her or I held her while Ben fed her. She is a very kind baby and likes to share her food with her hands, arms, legs, bib, onesies, nose, cheeks, Ben and I. We have decided that it is safer for her to eat liquidized big people food on bath days until we get the whole spoon thing down. I have to say that she has some Adams family in her - she likes to play with her food, especially blow bubbles. But she is a joy to watch!

Welcome to the world of new flavours, Cynthia!



0 Comments: