babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Smarty Pants!

Since I am going to start work soon, Ben and I have been trying to get Cynthia on formula. We have tried the milk based formula and she did really well on it, but Dad didn't! Ben started to have an allergic reaction to the formula powder in the air. Now we are trying to see if the soy formula will be just as good. Here are some pictures of Cynthia holding her own bottle and feeding herself. She did it all on her own. We did not help her or encourage her to do this. What a clever little monster we have!



1 Comment:

mumovearls said...

soy formula is just as good. one of my babies had a lot of gas on the milk based. and we had to switch to the soy and he did fine on it!-n