babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary! Ben brought me some fresh picked flowers from the garden outside - they were so cute! We had decided that we would go to the park and have a braai. It all went as planned. The day was warm and sunny, everything was green. It was just a great day for a braai. We arrived at the park around 5:30. Ben started the fire, but soon realized that we had forgotten matches. So he went home to get some. Cynthia and I sat on a blanket on the grass next to the fire pit and table. She was lying on her back and watched the breeze blowing the trees and clouds above her. She kept smiling and giggling at it. I think she was trying to figure it all out. She would get this expression on her face like "how is that moving?" Then she would smile and laugh about it. She is just so cute. During all that Ben arrives back and starts the fire. We make some rolls on the braai - oh they tasted so good! Then we threw on the steaks. Half way through the stakes cooking, the wind picks up and it starts to drizzle! I panic about having Cynthia out in this weather so I rush her and everything I can back to the car. Ben finishes the steaks and we head home to watch National Treasure 2. It never turned out as planned, but it was still fun! Here are a couple of pictures we took:



0 Comments: