babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Owie...Old Friends

Thursday afternoon I got a phone call from some long lost friends in Vegas saying that they are coming up to SLC this weekend and wanted to come and see us. I was so excited. So Friday afternoon they arrived. I was still at work so Anna came past with cute little Lizzi to pick me up. It was so great to see them again. We all had a wonderful everning.


That day Cynthia got her first owie from someone else. Ben was putting her in the car seat. He had accedintaly left it in the car, so when he was putting Cynthia in her chair, the hot buckle touch her and she got burnt. It took about 5 days for it to heal completely. Ben felt so bad for all 5 days while he could see it.

0 Comments: