babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life's Updates!

For those of you who keep track of the Ames Family lives, you will know that for the past few months I have been applying for many different jobs that I have found. Finally that paid off! I would say that in the past two weeks I have posted my resume on about 4 different online resources and applied for close to 40 different jobs. My morning routine went as follows: feed Cynthia, put her down for her nap with Ben and then start to search the web for new jobs that I have not already applied for and check the websites that I have already checked. So Wednesday was like every other day. I applied for a job that had just been posted. Then I carried on applying for jobs. Then this morning I got a call from one of the companies that I had applied at. They wanted to set up an interview today, I already had a busy day but figured that I could squeeze them in somewhere. So that was that. I had my interview and they offered me the job. So now you are looking at the newly employed! I got the wage I wanted and everything!

Ben went to the doctor the other day to get his wrist check out. The doctor said that he had tendentitiest - that his wrist was just overly happy. The prescription: take a break. Does she not realise that he works as a dock boy at UPS?

Cynthia has her 4 month check up tomorrow. So more on that tomorrow!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! - Hope this helps you keep going. BTW - Ben - is that the wrist/hand that had the funny thingy in it when you were doing gymnastics? L Mm