babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ice-Lolly Princess

Cynthia loves ice-lollies! Actually that is the under statement of the year. She grabs them out of our hands when we are eating them and drools all over it. Licking, sucking, chewing, you name it she does it. There is a video at the bottom showing you just how upset she gets when you take the ice-lolly away.





PS. I think that it might have something to do with the fact that she is teething because growing teeth hurts!

4 Comments:

mumovearls said...

Babies always love icies!-n

Anna said...

She is sooo cute!! I don't think Lizzi was ever that interrested in icies. She would try to eat them when Jake was having one. She liked the juice better than the ice. I guess it was just a little too cold for her.

Amanda said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big she is! It seems like she was just barely born!

The Pali's said...

Connor is exactly the same way. He LOVES Otter Pops or just a cup of crushed ice. I'm sure it feels pretty good on those gums and feels really good with it being so hot outside too.