babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rose Coloured Glasses


As you all know, there is this wonderful saying about seeing the world through rose coloured glasses. It usually means that someone is in love and seeing world perfect. Well... I went to the eye doctor today and guess what... I need some glasses. Well I don't think need, let me just explain. I have been having some eye problems. It will come and go, nothing to serious, but I thought I would check it out. So today I went to the optometrist. He did extensive testing. Today we learnt that I have two cyst on each of my eyes. The only thing that they are doing is making my eye a different shape, nothing to worry about. In my right eye I am so ever slightly near sighted. So slightly that the insurance will not even cover it. Then he did some more testing. And because of my work environment and my headache history, I am able to get some glasses to help relieve strain. I could either get some computer/reading glasses or progressive glasses. I chose the progressive glasses. They will help me see far and close with no strain and still be able to stair at a computer screen for 8 hours a day. Here comes the kicker... there will be a rose tint to them. Rose tint helps with headaches and a few other things, so the doctor gave me three rose colours to chose from. From now on I will be seeing the world through rose coloured glasses... how cool is that?

0 Comments: