babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wiggly Worm

I have this shirt which I really love. It is just a feel good shirt. It is a greenish colour and just hides everything I want it to hide. The other day I was wearing it at work and all day long I kept feeling as though I have worn the shirt at another time in my life or something. It was just a very serious case of deja vu. I tried not to think about it, but there was something in the back of my mind all day. Then it hit me. I remembered wearing something just like it when I was younger. This is my shirt that I enjoying wearing:



This is the outfit that I was remember wearing:


It was my wiggly worm costume when I was in pre-primary school. I was a segment of the worm, we walked in single file around the hall and wiggled. It was fun - I think. My mom made my outfit. We stuffed newspaper into it to make it poof at the bottom. Funny little memories!

3 Comments:

The Lees said...

NIce shirt! If you know of any places in Murray please let us know! Any help would be great!

The Lees said...

We can't come tonight. Bummer! Could I get the names of the complexes, so I can look on my own sometime? Stephen and I have such crazy schedules.

Linda said...

I want to see the whole worm - what a fun idea. L Mmm