babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Pretty In Blue

I decided that I wanted to make Cynthia a little dress. So we went out to Wal-Mart, found a cute little pattern that look simple enough and then went to find some material to use. We got a satin kind of material that was mid-night blue and a shimmery snowflake white see-through overlay. This is how it all turned out. There would be cute little sleeves on it as well, but I had a fight with them while attempting to follow the pattern. It was freezing cold today so we put a long-sleeve black onesie under her dress for warmth. Her black stocking where in the wash so that is why you see white little toesies.

Front

Princess Style

The back, check out the bow!

1 Comment:

Amanda said...

That looks great! I am super impressed by your skills!