babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Favourite Drawer

Lately Cynthia feels the need to get into my kitchen drawers. As if the pots cupboard is not enough. This is her new favourite drawer. It is the one where you keep all your measuring cups and wooden spoons in, you know those kind of things. The drawer is above her head so she is always reaching for it. I tried to get her interested in the one below with all the kitchen towels in it but she could not be bothered about it. So now I am always looking for something I need out of that drawer.


Look at me reach! I only get about 3 inches into the drawer!

This is what I look like from the top. I love to play with the wooden spoons! They make so much noise when I hit them on things!



This is a video of me getting things out of the drawer and walking.



And this is one of my excitement with my spoon! I am also dancing to music! I can so so much all at one!

1 Comment:

Linda said...

she is so young to be doing all this stuff! not even a year yet! That little mind must be a real challenge to entertain. Ben missed a lot of being a 'baby'- he was too sick to do much but just exist most of the time.