babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Your Opinions Are Needed!

For Cynthia's birthday we are having a Teddy Bears Picnic. I found this really cute Teddy Bear cake mold and now I need help deciding how to decorate it. Here are three samples:

1. A Normal Teddy Bear

2. A black/brown bear

3. A white bear

Those are the three that Ben and I made together this last weekend. Let me know which one you like best or if you have some other ideas. I would love your opinions.



7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey,
this blog is great. your little girl is too precious and you are a great mom ( you must have a wonderful mom to be one yourself!!). It is so good to be able to keep up with cynthias progress through this wonderful blog. Keep it up.

Britney said...

I like the first one best. Her birthday sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Your invitations are cute too!

Linda said...

I absolutely love the white bear - the first one very cute though and it makes me think of puffed wheat squares - is that icing or is it made of something else? Like could it be made of cereal like that and Ben could eat it??

The Ames Family said...

All three bears are Ben-friendly bears. Banana is a great egg replacement so that is what I used for the batter. And I made some icing and added colouring. They are all cake's and Ben loves them.

Anna said...

I really like the White Bear. It could be fun to put a pink bow around the bear's neck or on top of it's head.

Rachael said...

Kacey, I also like the white bear the best. Looks sooo soft I could pick it up and give it a good squeeze!

mumovearls said...

I think the white one is the Best! Cute!-n