babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mr Perfect!

This is a shout out to my wonderful husband! He keeps surprising me every day. On Wednesday I had my medical re-done for my paperwork and to my surprise the government changed the laws about medicals about 10 months ago. I had to go and get most of my immunizations done all over again. Those of you who know me well, know that I have a fear of needles. So I was not very happy about it! On top of that I had to have blood taken and the nurse who did it had to have been squint or something, because she took my blood out of a vein that was on the very edge of my arm. It has been five days and I have this big ugly bruise that looks like it is just getting worse by the day. Then the nurse who did my immunizations had to have done something wrong when she did them, because the one shoulder was dead for about three days afterwards. I felt like I had an air bubble in my arm. I could not sleep, to summer everything up, for about three days I was just miserable. It hurt when I moved, slept, well when I did anything. So my wonderful husband goes out on Thursday morning and picks me a daffodil that was growing wild in our front yard and puts it in a vase for me. Then lets me sleep in.

To top that off, Ben knows just how much I love Twilight. For his birthday last year I took him to movies and he choose to watch Twilight because he knew how much I wanted to watch it. How thoughtful! As most of you know, Twilight the movie came out on DVD on Saturday. I wanted to get it so badly. So Ben went out at lunch and bought it for me. He never told me and let me talk about it all day. He kept telling me: "We will see about getting it." I just thought that he wanted me to think about it or something. Due to daylight savings time, the dealership now closes at 8pm on Saturdays and not 7pm. I was looking forward to 7pm -Twilight. I was so unhappy when he called and told me he was working until 8pm. So 8:30pm he arrives home. I am still talking about getting Twilight and his response has not changed at all. Cynthia wakes up from her nap and he makes me go and get her - even though she wants him. I came out of her bedroom with her and give her to him. I turn around to go to the kitchen and notice the Twilight sitting on my table. I was so excited. He made my day!

Ben does so many little things for me all the time. I just wanted to let him know that he the best husband that anyone could want! I love you lots and lots!

Forever and Always!

0 Comments: