babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Re-Arranging

I have been wanting to re-arrange our bedroom for a while now, but it just never gets done. So last night Ben suggested that we start doing it. Cynthia is our personal little helper and wanted in on all the action. She was so cute about it, it was hard to get upset when she got in the way. She climbed into the middle of the base and lent up in one corner like she was lounging on her fathers yacht. Or she would get a hold of one side and start rolling it some where. That little one has an agenda of her own that she is not sharing with anyone!

Determined to move the base.

Exploring!



I tried to get her moving the base on video, but she would not. So here is a cute clip of her lounging and playing.

1 Comment:

Linda said...

We miss seeing her so much - thanks for posting these. She reminds me so much of Ben - how he used to toddle! And his little curl on top of his head waving as he walked. Her feet look tiny like his also. I especailly noticed it when she was trying on his shoes - he had the smallest feet in the family except my own and Kimber's and we are only one size smaller AND we are girls!!- so her feet must be tiny!