babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weather!

It really bugs me when people complain about the weather! I have a firm feeling that if people enjoyed the weather (whether hot, cold, raining or snowing) the world would be a great place. You cannot control the weather, so why not just enjoy it! Go build a snowman when it snows, go sing and dance in the rain when it is raining, take a nice long walk in the park with it is sunny and warm. I always feel like the Lord is cleaning the world when it rains and snows. It makes me feel all refreshed. Just think if there was never rain or snow, nothing would get moisture and grow, the world would be in a drought - like a dessert. But if we only had snow and rain then we might as well live in the north pole. We could all be Santa's little elves! We need a balance. In our lives and in the weather. If we only look at the negative about the weather, very soon we will look at everything negatively. And that just makes a person miserable! Nobody likes a miserable person! So to all of you who have something negative to say, I challenge you to look at the weather in a positive way today, and enjoy the change!

1 Comment:

Anna said...

That is so true! When I lived in Oregon, I always complained about the rain. Now, I wish it would rain just a little bit! I have to say, I did like the Salt Lake City weather. I loved how we had all the seasons! (not just really hot or really cold) I do like snow better than rain, because you can have more fun with snow!