babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Corn on the Cob

Friday night we had a little braai. We had steak, potatoes and corn on the cob. Dinner was only ready after Cynthia went to bed, so I saved her some corn for her to have today. She was not sure about eating it right off the cob. First she would not put her mouth near it and only picked at it with her fingers. Then she got a little braver and tried put it in her mouth. I think that she got bored of it or something, but the excitement factor disappeared with 5 minutes.




2 Comments:

The Lees said...

I like the new look of your blog. It looks great!

Autumn said...

Hey I forgot to mention that I changed my blog address to carverconversations.blogspot.com It was fun hanging out tonight. See you soon!