babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cute Random Pics

Dique has a neck. Cyndi never had a neck until she was about 18 months. I love to compare these two little ones. What they were like at the same age. What their likes and dislikes are.

Cyndi: Loved to sleep in her crib
Dique: Loves to sleep in my arms and NOT the crib

Cyndi: Hated the rattle
Dique: Could not careless about the rattle

Cyndi: Ate quickly and was done
Dique: Will eat all day if I let him. He gets very upset if his feedings are less than 1 hour.

Cyndi: Never bothered to hold anything
Dique: Loves to hold things

Cyndi: Loved her binki - only the green hospital one
Dique: Could careless about the binki and hated the hospital one

Both of them don't drool or put things in their mouths.

I love it when Dique lifts his head at me and gives me a little smile. I tickled his chin the other day to try and get some pictures of him doing it. I got lucky with two. He is such a sweet little guy. WE are so lucky to have him in our home. Cyndi is chomping at the bit for him to grow up and play with her and I am saying slow down you are growing to fast!


0 Comments: