babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Dentist

Jimmy: You're a dentist?
Oz: Afraid so.
Jimmy: You suicidal?
Oz: Why would you say that?
Jimmy: Well, I read that dentist are prone to suicide.
The Whole Nine Yards

Ben and I decided that it is time that we went for a check up with the dentist. My teeth have been hurting me, so I gave into my pain, ignored my fear and off we went. American dentist are the worst! Back in South Africa, you make an appointment with the dentist, you see the dentist and you get your teeth fixed all in one day. Not here! I have a few teeth that are bugging me, so I was hoping that I could have them fixed. The dentist looked at my teeth, told me that I have a few cavities that need fixing and that I need to make another appointment. Ridiculous!

0 Comments: