babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Lawyer

Yesterday we took a long road trip down to Provo to see a immigration lawyer. Boy was she helpful. She went through all my paper work and told me what I need to focus on. She gave me little inside hints and everything! Most of you know the problems that I had last year with my paper work. Well she told me not to worry or stress and that I just need to resubmit them. She said that it will take to much time, stress and money to try and get them to do let me resubmit with the original amount. She also told us that it would a waste to try and get the senator to help. So as soon as we have $1000 odd we will be sending in my paper work again. This time wish me luck.

0 Comments: