babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lil' Puff

This weekend we bought Cynthia her first cracker things - she has had some Ritz and Wheat Thins, but nothing like these. She loves to eat them. She is funny though. She will not use her thumb very much. 9 times out of 10, you will find her thumb safely tucked away in the palm of her hand. Because of that little fact, she can't pick up the puff and put it in her mouth. That does not stop her from picking them all up in her hands. So Ben would take her thumb and index finger, put a puff in the middle of them and put it in her mouth. One day she will figure it all out, but for right now, she is more than happy aiming for you hand with her mouth.

1 Comment:

Whitney R said...

Wow. Your little girl is beautiful! I'm a friend if Ben's and I had no idea he had a little girl! I'm very happy for the both of you, tell him hi for me :)

Whitney

P.S. puffs are the greatest. My nephew's and niece LOVE them