babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Monkey Monkey Underpants"

Ben and I love to watch the Gilmore Girls. In the final season there was this episode that was called Santa's Secret Stuff. In this episode Lorelai was trying to write a character letter for Luke but was having some problems. Rory arrived to see how things were going and this was Lorelai's reply: "Because my brain is a wild jungle full of scary gibberish. I'm writing a letter, I can't write a letter, why can't I write a letter? I am wearing a green dress, I wish I was wearing my blue dress, my blue dress is at the cleaners, the Germans wore grey, you wore blue Casablanca, "Casablanca" is such a great movie, "Casablanca" the white house, Bush, why don't I drive a hybrid car?, I should really drive a hybrid car, I should really take my bicycle to work, bicycle, unicycle, unitrad, hockey puck, rattle snake, monkey monkey underpants." Ben's response to that was: "hey that is like my mind." We realised last night that Cynthia just might be the same way. Check it out!

1 Comment:

Linda said...

my one thought is this - whatever they see adults do, that is what they want to do! You play with the boxes and clothes, snicker, so she wants to as well! Kids can always get more fun out of an empty bucket or box and even bag than any toy. I notice a whole shelf of toys but no she wants the box and clothes... I just want to hug her and kiss those pudgy little hands.