babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Unpacking

As most of you know, we moved the 1st of August. We have slowly been unpacking every weekend. We don't want to be squirrels and store things, so we are slowly getting rid of everything that we don't need. Cynthia has been helping when she is not taking a nap. I am also going through her clothing and putting clothes that are to small in a box. Last night Cynthia thought she would help Mommy unpack by unpacking her clothes.



Ouma: this reminds me of you telling me that I would unpack things and you would pack them away and then I would unpack them again. Cynthia was the same way. I would put the clothes back in the box when she got distracted and then she would turn around and unpack them again.

0 Comments: