babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's My Party!

I would like to thank all of my wonderful friends back in South Africa who thought of me on my birthday and to my wonderful family: Ouma, Oupa, Layne, Shared, Britney - you guys are the best!

My birthday went well. I kind of got to have to for two days. How many people can say that? Because my birthday fell on a Sunday, Ben decided that Saturday was a good day to celebrate it. He made me breakfast in bed - bacon and eggs, might I add! Then that night Layne came over. We had a wonderful braai. Ben brought out a 'insta' cake that he bought from Cold Stone - can you guess what kind of cake it was? I had my first ice-cream cake! And was it so delicious! Then we played Monopoly all night - that is what Ben got me for my birthday. Sunday I got calls from my family far away and emails from friends in South Africa. Then we had a relaxing day. It was just so perfect. Thanks Honey for making my birthday magical, you top yourself every year! Here are some pictures from that great day. Sorry, I never got a picture of Layne. I was going to, but remembered to late.








1 Comment:

mumovearls said...

Happy Late Birthday!-Nena