babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who Needs Toys... I Got Mom's Pots!

Cynthia love playing with the pots. Here is a video of her pushing/pulling one around the kitchen. This is classic Cynthia. If you notice, she randomly picks things up while she crawls. Also, notice her crawl. It is just the funniest/cutest crawl. She can crawl normally, but chooses not to. Ben's theory about her crawl is that Cynthia thinks she is going faster. She is a daring though.

1 Comment:

Linda said...

I laughed and laughed to watch this - it is how Ginger used to crawl when she wanted to motor! She could 'crawl' like this almost as fast as I could run to catch her.