babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag You're It Part Two

8 TV Shows that I love to watch

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Charmed
3. CSI
4. What I Like About You
5. Psych
6. Smallville
7. Los Vegas
8. Alias

8 favorite Restaurants

1. Jade Garden (a Chinese restaurants in South Africa)
2. Outback
3. Ruby River
4. Red Robin
5. Mug and Bean (a Coffee house in South Africa)
6. Steers (I don’t know if it counts, but it is in South Africa)
7. Guido’s (a pizza place in South Africa)
8. My kitchen

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Cynthia climbed into the cupboard
2. Cynthia thought it was only nap time when she was put to bed last night.
3. We went to Target to buy my birthday present from Layne.
4. I did some extra credit for Ben in one of his classes.
5. I was Ben’s open book for an open book quiz he had to do.
6. I chatted with Ouma on MSN.
7. Cynthia would not finish her food.
8. Cynthia learnt to speed crawl – and it is so funny.

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Snow
2. Christmas
3. Cynthia’s first birthday
4. My leads
5. Having my family over here
6. Cynthia not teething
7. Ben’s Birthday
8. Halloween

8 things on my wish list

1. For my best friend to be over here
2. To have good friends here
3. Have a large variety of games and puzzles
4. To have my business up and running
5. To have my own house
6. To have my pack of puppies
7. A nice new car
8. Cynthia room to be decorated

Eight people I tag

All those who feel the need to share something about themselves.

0 Comments: