babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag You're It


1. I love the snow, but don’t like the cold. I love the sun, but hate it when it gets to hot (hot is uncomfortable). I would prefer to be cold because you can put lots and lots on, when you are hot, you can only take so much off and still be decent.

2. I do not believe that any one should get up before the sun.

3. I absolutely love being a mom. Cynthia is the apple of my eye.

4. I love to learn new things.

5. I used to think that I had a creative eye. Then I married Ben. Now everything I do, I get corrected.

6. I hate Spiders and since last night, octopuses scare me as well – Thanks Ben! And octopus is just a spider that lives in water.

7. I hate licking the seal on envelopes. It is just all round icky – taste, texture.


I tag those who would like to share some random things about themselves.

2 Comments:

mumovearls said...

Thanks for sharing Casey- It was good to read and learn something new about you-nena

Jeff & Jeanette said...

I'm so glad you found me! I have a blog too...it's-
shmilyj.blogspot.com