babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, November 10, 2008



Grand Opening Party Invitation
this invetation gose out to all thouse who want to come.
15% Off Entire Product Line
(This event only)

Hi,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have recently opened my own health and nutrition business. As you may or may not know, 70% of all doctor visits are due to fatigue and stress, 7 out of 10 people are obese, and lastly heart disease, strokes and cancer are at an all-time high. The American Medical Association has stated that 75% of all of these issues are diet related. So I have made it my mission to: 1) start supplementing my diet; and 2) to help educate as many people as possible about these issues.

The products that I represent are made by Herbalife International, which is the world’s largest weight loss, health and nutrition company. Herbalife has been in business for 28 years, on the New York Stock Exchange (HLF), is currently in 69 countries, and millions and millions of people consume the products every single day. We have the top scientists from around the world on staff, one of them being a Nobel Prize laureate, Dr. Lou Ignarro (author of NO More Heart Disease).

All my life I have had headaches and no one could tell me why. I started using Herbalife products a few months ago and I have just been thrilled with the results. I have had an increase in energy and I was able to drop a few dress sizes. The best part of it, for me, is that I don’t have headaches anymore.

I’m really excited about my new business and I would like to ask for your help in getting the word out. I’m having a grand opening celebration where we’ll have lots of free samples, and a lot of fun. So if you could please come and bring other people with you that may need to lose weight, bulk up, need more energy or better health – I’d really appreciate it.

My grand opening is on Wednesday, 19 November 2008, at 6:30pm. Please RSVP to me at 801-290-2521 or ames.bc@gmail.com by Tuesday, 18 November 2008, with the number of people you’re bringing with you.

Casey Ames
801-290-2521
ames.bc@gmail.com

0 Comments: