babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Two Words... Finger Foods

Tonight Cynthia was being a little bit of a handful. So I decided to feed her some broccoli. She is little Miss Independent so she was enjoying herself. This is what you call a balanced diet... broccoli in each hand.




The clean up - check out that face.

Cynthia will not eat her mixed veggies. She will eat them separate, but not together. She has an open bottle of mixed summer veggies in the fridge, so I tried to see if maybe today she will eat them - you can only hope right? Sadly she would not. She would not even eat it off my finger - which is rear since she eats anything that is on mom or dad's finger. Once she had finished eating the big pieces of broccoli there were many smaller ones left that she would not pick up and eat, so I got out some Puffs and made broccoli sandwich's. I got two Puffs and put some broccoli between the puffs - she ate it. So I decided to see what she would do if I got a cracker and dipped it in her mixed veggies. SUCCESS! She ate her mixed veggies. She would open her mouth wide and gobble them down! I am a winner!

1 Comment:

Linda said...

you are indeed - that is a trick I wish I had thought of way back when. And these videos just melt my heart. She looks astonishing like Ben! It is like watching him and his mannerisms all over again - it takes me back about 25 years!