babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Accessorize

I have been working a very intense cross stitch over the last couple of months and lately I have been feeling a little burned out doing it. I want to get it completed as soon as I can so I am working around the clock on it. It is the only crafted project that I have in the works right now, so I could not take a break from it and do something else. That means, Ben and I had to go shopping for another craft. I have always wanted to make Cynthia a little bangle, so I figured now was the best time to make one. Here are the ones that I made yesterday. The red one with her name on it is her favourite. It fits her perfectly and if you watch closely you will be able to see her holding to the light and watching the beads reflect light. The pink one is next on the list and she is able to pull it off. I don't think she likes the blue one very much. It is slightly to big for her so when she flaps her arms, it flies off. The purple one was made for a little friend. Cynthia does not like it I don't think, she keeps hiding it behind the couch.

0 Comments: