babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Classics

This weekend they have been playing the good old classics on TV - the wonderful movies that I grew up with. Though I never remember them being so long! Last night we wanted The Sound of Music and today they had Marry Poppins on. Some of the other movies that they have been playing are: Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory and Chitty-Chitty, Bang-Bang, I can't remember the names of the other movies. We are teaching Cynthia while she is young to enjoy the good old classics.

Ben was watching Mary Poppins and Cynthia climbed on the couch next time with her snacks and started watching as well. She loves the old movies as well - actually she loves the music, she is going to be a great dancer once she has figured out how to balance 100%.

0 Comments: