babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pictures!

Since Cynthia looked so cute today and the weather was perfect, we went outside to play. Here are some super cute pictures of my precious little bundle of joy!




There is a large rock that stands about 6 feet outside out apartment complex. Ben lifted Cynthia to the top of it and I got some cute pictures of her looking over. That is really a happy face. I know the smile looks like she is not sure of what is happening but she is super happy.


Cynthia is not sure about grass. She will walk in it, but if she falls down she sits and complains about it. The she lifts her hands to make us pick her back up. Here she is investigating the green stuff.


She started picking flowers and giving them to Ben.

She brought me a flower and started playing 'he loves me, he loves me not.'

0 Comments: