babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday Celabrations - Bowling and Dinner

Tuesday morning we went bowling for my birthday. It was fun. Cyndi got board in the middle, but she still had some fun. After we went and played in the arcade. Cyndi loved it.

And..... ACTION

Cyndi watching her ball

Driving the car

Playing air hockey with mom - Cyndi loved it.

Racing - Dad had more fun!

Two video's of Cyndi bowling - she was so cute. Listen closely in the background you can hear her.



In the afternoon, we went over to Shared's place and had a play date with Cyndi, Ethan and Kylie. Then we had some nummy dinner - spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic bread and salad. We brought one of the many cakes with us and then blow out candles and had cake. We never took many pictures of that. My mom, Layne and Marius got me some flowers and Shared and Britney got me some chocolates - flowers and chocolates, what more could I want.

Thanks to all the birthday wishes (phone calls, emails and Facebook messages) from all my friends and family around the world, it just helped to make the day more special.


0 Comments: