babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Update Overload

I update the blog with everything that has happened this month that I was a slacker at. So you will have to click 'older posts' to view everything.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Learning in Style

Cyndi LOVES learning. My Aunt gave us a cool website that is kid friendly and helps them learn their alphabet and reading. Cyndi absolutely loves the website and every day she asks if she can play her 'game' or do her ABCD's. She has picked up so much from playing on that website. This is her at Ouma's house one afternoon. She wanted to play her 'game' and so she got comfortable - baby, pillow, relaxing in the perfect way. I tried to get a picture of her looking at the computer but every time I took a picture the flash would get her attention and she would turn at the last minute and be blurring. So this is the best that there is.

0 Comments: